Gaming Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For friends of Dalakora and other gaming sites

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acomputerdood

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Empty2008-11-25, 07:04

By now, you have all probably gotten a PM on the forums here with a new password. This password is to be used at our NEW forums located at:

www.dalakora.com/forums

I know how much of a hassle it is to change over to a different system, but we decided that this would be the best route to take. By hosting the forums ourselves, we gain several advantages:

- We don't have to worry about losing the content if there's a problem with the hosting company (like what happened to our old forum)
- I don't have to get annoyed with unscheduled downtime
- We can do more cool things (which are yet to be implemented)
- We were probably breaking the TOS because we'd hacked scripts to auto-post here

We did our best to copy and preserve all of the valuable information that exists on this forum, but I'm sure there will be some minor problems. We think we've re-sticky'd everything. Let us know what we forgot. Also, you've probably lost all of the user information you had entered in your profile. Please fill this back out again when you use your new password. Oh, and change that password, too!

We're still working out the look of the new forum, so there will probably be some changes to that in the next several days.

Thanks,
The Management
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerds :: Dalakora :: ATTENTION!-
Jump to: